Back to working routine -
Wake up at 6am *it's killing me slowly*
Depart before 6.45am
I wonder why the traffic is so horrible even early in the morning
KL ppl, what's on ur mind?!?!
Finish work at 3.30pm
Reach home around 4.30pm
and
Can't help falling asleep on the bed
The kids have lotssss of energy that I wish I do have the same
Why am I so tired everyday?
I'm wasting too much time on sleeping =(
How can I get rid of those Melatonin in the body, please?
there's no meaning keeping the daily routine and do nothing
I feel lifeless.
I guess am unconsciously refusing to face the reality in life
being lazy all the time
giving tones of excuses *Don't blame the hormones!*
and do not move on!
I used to dream about my dreams
yet no action has been taken
So, STOP wasting too much time on sleeping
have faith have passion
move your ass and do something please.
I wonder what's life about, lately.
we study we work we play
at the end of the day
we do not know what are we actually looking for?
perhaps,
it's not about the outcome but the process of learning.
I am still learning..
and you?
Good night, ppls :)
xx.
hey come to see my blog!
ReplyDeletexoxo