Monday, February 20, 2012

PocoHandmade ♥

I use to adore those handmade stuff like I always do.
Some 'Craftist' managed to make their dream come true 
by open a Cafe selling HomeMade Food + HandMade art & crafts 

PocoHandmade is one of the Cafe
located in Bangsar.

The concept is always simple and nice
because, Simple =  Nice

Recycled/old things sometime can be very classic and elegant 
      


Recycled paper's handmade note book 

a note on wall 

爱上你, 到底是谁的错?

a dried rose, an apple, a page of rhythm notes # Poco

a classic leather case and a box of recycled magazine
made another corner of the cafe simply nice :)

Those are all for sale

I should have own a cafe like this, one day
I promised.

three little kittens on the wall waiting for someone to buy them home.





They have very limited choice for the food
but still, ppl are willing to pay a visit.

- Home made Tofu Cake -
taste weird at first but acceptable in the end. Lol.

My homemade Soya drink 
I love the wooden spoon :)


I have been making noise for dunno how long until I gone mad on him
Finally, he made it to bring me here.

His Vanilla Red Bean 

*not ready yet* picture

the corner of our dining table

happy-mode-on for the whole day :)

What I want is just that simple,
don't you get me?

Will visit another Poco branch in Sunway Giza soon!






P/s: At last, I managed to blog for a proper post after so long.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun cafe. Is it in KL? I live in Sydney but my mum and dad are visiting KL soon.

    ReplyDelete