what's the point of bringing this topic up again?
- Oh yea, i din shower yesterday. the 1st time in Newcastle. [My father claimed that i will be like those ang mo SOON, who dun shower for months. But, i swear! I WONT !]
- Danny and Cynthia said my *long* face bacame abit *round+long* already. Da jie said: Congratulation! and Welcome to UK !
- I finished 10 keping of jam sandwich CREAM biscuits in just 2 hours? See! i told u ! UK is a place for ppl to grow FATS!
- The stupid fire alarm in Lovaine Flats rang again. It's like a MUST, twice a week =.= wtf. thanked Buddha i'm not shower-ing that time.
- I wan a jumper, a leather jacket, boots, killer heels.......I WANT $$$ >"< [okie, life is unhappy to have so much desires.]
- OK, that's all for today. Welcome to UK !!
Good night =)
No comments:
Post a Comment