Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I ♥ my babe Ixus & I ♥ taking pictures.

wednesday is holiday, no class for me.
went to the city this morning with Stacy*new coursemate.
captured the view from my flats.

while i was waiting for her. i took this pic.

another 1.

had english breakfast again =.=" this was the 3rd time.
after that we went to china town.

Mama, they admire/adore ur LV purse >"<
but i dun. i prefer if it is black or other colour rather then PINK.

bought this fruits in Granger Market.
2 boxes for 80p, one for me, one for Stacy.
looks like grapes but in bigger size.

i was so boring and started to take pictures with my babe Ixus.
playing with the so called grapes >"<


can't u feel it???
i'm bored =.=

sleeping mask from Angela Goay.
nah, i've ad took a nearer pic for it !

here comes wei bao bao.
os: where's ur stupid daddy?

wuwuw >"<


okie, i'm BORED !

and i pretended to smile =))

can u see??
I'M REALLY BORED !!

No comments:

Post a Comment